The 22nd Annual DMPK Conference will discuss the current issues in selecting potential new therapeutic entities for drug development and current issues in drug metabolism, drug transport, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics.
The objectives for this conference include:
- To provide a forum to discuss the role of absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination (ADME) in the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of new product candidates, including small molecular entities, biologicals, and biotechnology-derived molecules.
- To facilitate insight into problems and issues encountered during the drug discovery and lead optimization processes and with the interface between drug discovery and development..
- To discuss current regulatory issues affecting preclinical and clinical development, within the United States and globally.
- To identify processes for improving the identification of successful drug candidates using ADME technologies, in-vitro/in-vivo relationships, and modeling and simulation.
- To discuss current ADME experimental systems and their applicability in R&D activity.
- To gain insight on the drug-development process from various perspectives, including industry, academia, and regulatory agencies.
- To discuss new technologies and processes that help describe the ADME characteristics of potential therapeutic entities and mechanisms of biotransformation.
The Planning Committee for the 22nd Annual Land O’Lakes Conference on Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics and Applied Drug Development, invites interested parties to submit research poster abstracts for the 2019 Conference Poster Session on Wednesday, September 18, at the Fluno Center, Madison, Wisconsin.
All abstracts must be submitted via email to the University of Wisconsin by Monday, July 15, 2019. Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated by a review panel of Planning Committee members. Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent by e-mail, as well as notification of the acceptance or rejection of abstracts to primary presenters by August 5. Please do not call the University of Wisconsin to find out the status of your abstract(s).
To submit a poster for consideration, at least one author must be registered for the conference. If the poster is not accepted, authors have the right to cancel their registration by the registration deadline of August 26 and will receive a full refund. Any author present at the Conference must be registered for the entire Conference.
Accepted abstracts will be placed on the University of Wisconsin Web site by August 12, 2019.
Call for Posters 2019DMPK
September 2018 LOL poster abstracts
Preliminary Conference Agenda - Individual topics and speakers coming soon!
Monday, September 9, 2019
Optional short courss – Human Dose Projections
Speaker: Jeff Koup
Opening dinner with speaker
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Session 1: Endogenous Biomarkers
Session 2: Target Mediated Drug Disposition (TMDD)
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Session 1: Disposition in New and Nontraditional Therapeutic Mechanisms
Session 2: Microphysiological Systems
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Session 1: Regulatory Updates in DMPK
Hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the registrant.
601 University Ave
Madison, WI 53715
(5 blocks away)
440 West Johnson St
Madison, WI 53703
Release Date: August 8, 2019
Group Name: Drug Metabolism Conference Group Code: DRG
DoubleTree by Hilton Madison
(4 blocks away)
525 West Johnson St
Madison, WI 53703
Release Date: August 16, 2019