Check back soon for the 2019 Conference Goals and Objectives.
Here is the overall goal of the 2018 Conference:
The 19th Annual Bioanalytical Conference provides an educational forum to discuss issues and applications related to the analysis of overall approaches associated with Biomarker validation, stability and the associated regulatory concerns that come from this growing area of research and application.
- To provide a better understanding of the bioanalysis of biologic therapeutics, small molecule xenobiotics, biomarkers and immunogenicity in biological matrices and cutting edge techniques for bioanalysis of leading drug therapies such as CAR T-Cell Therapy;
- To gain insight into problems and issues encountered during the drug discovery process and the interface between drug discovery and development;
- To discuss current global regulatory issues affecting bioanalysis;
- To identify processes for improving the identification and quantification of successful drug candidates and their measurement, including in vitro/in vivo implications;
- To discuss analytical issues relating to drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics and their applicability in drug development activity;
- To discuss issues associated with information management, data handling and automation in bioanalytical laboratories;
- To gain insight into various perspectives on the drug development process, including industry, academia and regulatory agencies;
- To evaluate the harmonization of methods validation, quality control and set standards for drug metabolite identification in studies involving bioanalysis; and
- To provide a platform for learning, networking, and exchanging ideas and solutions on bioanalysis of small and large molecule.
The Planning Committee for the 20th Annual Land O’Lakes Bioanalytical Conference invites interested parties to submit research poster abstracts for the 2019 Conference Poster Session on Wednesday, July 17, at the Fluno Center, Madison, Wisconsin.
All abstracts must be submitted via email to the University of Wisconsin by Monday, May 20, 2019. Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated by a review panel of Planning Committee members. Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent by e-mail, as well as notification of the acceptance or rejection of abstracts to primary presenters by June 10. Please do not call the University of Wisconsin to find out the status of your abstract(s).
To submit a poster for consideration, at least one author must be registered for the conference. If the poster is not accepted, authors have the right to cancel their registration by the registration deadline of July 1 and will receive a full refund. Any author present at the Conference must be registered for the entire Conference.
Accepted abstracts will be placed on the University of Wisconsin Web site by June 17, 2019.
Call for Posters 2019 Bioanalytical Conference
Poster Abstracts 2018 Bioanalytical Conference
Preliminary Conference Agenda - Individual topics and speakers coming soon!
Monday, July 15, 2019
Optional short course – Gene Therapy Fundamentals
Opening dinner with speaker
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
First Plenary Session: Gene Therapy
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Second Plenary Session: Size Matters: Multiomics Miniaturization
Evening poster session and reception
Thursday, July 18, 2019
Third Plenary Session: Bioanalysis in Vaccines
Conference adjourns at noon
Hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the registrant.
601 University Ave
Madison, WI 53715
Hampton Inn & Suites Madison/Downtown
(5 blocks away)
440 West Johnson Street
Madison, WI 53703
Group Name: Bioanalytical Conference Group Code: BIA
Room block held until June 15
DoubleTree by Hilton
(4 blocks away)
525 West Johnson Street
Madison, WI 53703
Room block held until June 14