This series gives you a comprehensive look at biologics, from the lifecycle, pharmacoeconomics, FDA outlooks and manufacturing and delivery considerations, to pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics, and bioanalysis during development. You will also learn the main therapeutic areas of biologics.
This series is available as a complete set or you may select specific modules that you are most interested in.
- The Biologics Life Cycle
- Pharmacoeconomics of Biosimilars-Financial Implications for Manufacturers and Payers
- Dose Selection for First in Human Dosing for Biologicals in Drug Development
- Clinical Pharmacology of Therapeutic Proteins
- Hybrid Immunoaffinity LC‐MS Technology in the Development of Protein Drugs
- Bioanalysis of Biologics by LBA Methodology
- Drug Delivery Considerations for Biologics
- Therapeutic Areas of Biologics
- Manufacturing Considerations of Biologics
- Understanding FDA Outlooks Surrounding Biotech Products
- Biosimilars-Challenges and Possibilities
Balaji Agoram, PhD, Head of Clinical Pharmacology and DMPK at Forty-Seven, Inc.
Ron Bowsher, PhD, Partner & CSO at B2S Life Sciences
Connie Cullen, PhD, Principal Consultant, Apollo Biologics
Michael Day, PhD, Director, Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls, Cardinal Health
Edmund Elder, PhD, RPh, Director, Zeeh Pharmaceutical Station, University of Wisconsin, Madison School of Pharmacy
Frank Engler, PhD, Clinical Pharmacologist, Certara
Jeffrey A. Handler, PhD, DABT, MBA, Principal, JAH Associates LLC
Surinder Kaur, PhD, Director & Senior Scientist, Genentech
Brett Kelly, MS, RPh, Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Pharmacy Professional Development, University of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy
Carl A. Ross, PhD, Managing Director, Waisman Biomanufacturing
Neal Sharpe, PhD, Vice President Translational Sciences, Eloxx Pharmacuticals